Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Ok, now it's gone beyond a freshen up. I've totally added a pop of color!

If you read the previous post you'll know I decided to add a pop of color to my white and robin egg blue family room.  I have chocolate brown leather sofas.  Orange has always been my favorite color so Orange it was!  Plus it POPS against the blue and brown!  I've added a few more goodies and my sweet daughter bought me a gorgeous orange chevron blanket and the coolest multi-colored pouf you've ever seen!  I'm LOVIN' this POP of color!  Tell me what you think.  Just a blanket, some throw pillows and candles made all the difference.  I did add the lamp too! LOL What? I was on a roll!




The pouf is not going to stay here but just for the purpose of the picture!  Don't mind the green dog toy under the couch! 

1 comment:

It's me said...

Lovely Robin !!!...enjoy summer...love from me...x !