Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Out On A Whim: Pretty Little Studio


Vintage style die cut from Pretty Little Studio

Rainy weather vintage style diecuts from Pretty Little Studio

Vintage style flash card from Pretty Little Studio

I don't remember how I came across today's OUT ON A WHIM last week, but when I did, I couldn't stop looking at all of the FABULOUS vintage style goodies in this SWEET and HAPPY little store!



 PRETTY LITTLE STUDIO is a delightful site that has many inspirational nooks and crannies.  From the first page of the website, you know you are in for a TREAT!  There is the store of course and the Etsy store too, but there is also an inspiration gallery, a Twitter, a Facebook and a BLOG .  Even if you don't scrapbook, this store has so much to offer.  I discovered that they will personalize their flashcards with whatever you want!  This is such a COOL gift to give someone and at $2.00 for a 5 x7 and $4.00 for an 8 x 10, they are cheaper than a greeting card!  How cute would these be as a gift tag?!  I had to get some flashcards for myself.  They really are so cute and great quality.

My personalized flash cards. I LOVE these!

Personalized nursery rhyme. HOW COOL?
Flash card that adds up to my family number!  I love this!


* I am in no way affiliated with Pretty Little Studio and I was not compensated for this review.  It is just a great little company with products I fell in love with!

2 comments:

It's me said...

Owwww...so sweet things !! have a nice day darling...love love Ria....xxx...

Burlap Luxe said...

Robyn you are way to funny!!
I had to read the comment you left to my daughter when you said Chicken feet Ummmmmm! ewwwwwww! It had me laughing out loud!

Thank you for entering!
Major Blessings.
xoxo
Dore