Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Beach House Goodness


My sweet and always wonderful friend, Melissa asked me to guest blog for her here www.mycottagecharm.blogspot.com  If you want to see more photos of my other dear friend Donna's DELIGHTFUL BEACH HOUSE go there!  I'm going to be posting more pics tomorrow as well!  This INCREDIBLE home in the sleepy yet unique and fun seaside town of Bethany Beach, Delaware is available for rent in the summer.  Donna's home has been featured in SEVERAL magazines and I believe 2 books, one of them being Barbara Jacksier's Waterside Cottages. If you happen to have this awesome book, her spread is called "by the beautiful sea". Her very sassy sister, Carol also has her Bethany Home featured as well, it's called "The White House".   So go check out some vignettes I photographed at Donna's and experience Beach House Goodness Her home is so welcoming with it's warm whites and it's sea-air washed tones, I'm sure you'll love it!

I think this is the longest lull in blogging I've had in a long time!  But hey, who doesn't get busy in the summer?  Well, I'm sort of back from my little blog hiatus but I still might be a tad absent.  I've been going to physical therapy 3 times a weeek for 2 hours and it's kicking my booty.  If you are one of those lovely people I'm supposed to be mailing stuff too, I hope to have it all out by the end of the week.  So incredibly sorry for the delay.  I feel like this surgery has sloooowed me down and I just can't get wound back up quick enough! ;-)

Linking to White Wednesday at Faded Charm

6 comments:

Cielo Azul Jewelry said...

I'm so glad to see a post from you, but I know these are mad times, LOL! Summer is SO busy and hopefully physical therapy will get better=0) Feel better.

XOXO,
Carol

Little Emma English Home said...

Cherie, the most important thing is that you feel better, the rest can wait....I love to see your photos, you're so good with the camera! Rest and take your time, enjoy this summer with your family.

Hugs many and warm...
Zaira xoxo

Anonymous said...

Hola !! Estoy descubriendo tu blog, y tengo que decir que me encanta!! Las fotos son maravillosas!!
Un saludo, y muchas gracias por compartir.

It's me said...

Hello my sweet Robyn.........i am glad i read about you again,...but take your time honey..........the most important thing is that you feel better!!!!! the rest can wait....and i can always mail you ...when i miss you....love love...relax...........thinking of you.............Ria.....

oldgreymare said...

Hope you feel just wonderful very soon.

Having to go to physical therapy several times a week seems to throw everything out of whack every day. Been there Done that.
Thank you so much for popping by oldgreymare. I love the company.

Suzan

Anonymous said...

take your time to heal. One thing I learned after 17 weeks in hospital and 18 months of convalescence is that things get done eventually but your health comes first, or thing wont get done at all.