Wednesday, September 16, 2009

WHINNER

What is it about September that totally kicks my butt? I'm always way behind in September. I'm always way behind the other 11 months too but September feels like a special drowning in being behind month. And I usually don't do anything about it either. I KNOW all these things I need to do in September and it should move gracefully like freshly oiled gears gently clicking into each other. The pattern of so many things: school, dance, religious Ed, etc. all start again and I should find solace in the constancy. I. Do. Not. It's mid September, I need to open the door and step IN!

This door is at one of my favorite photo shoot sites...love it!

My sister finally erased the "schools out for the summer" happy quote on the chalkboard wall behind my computer desk. I just couldn't do it. I'd walk by it quickly in the morning with my coffee so I wouldn't feel it's false cheerfulness. Instead she wrote a lovely Walt Disney quote that seems to be apropos:
"The way to get started is to stop talking and start doing!"

Posted by Picasa

No comments: