Saturday, November 8, 2008

Hodge Podge

The last week has been a whirlwind of sleepy haze and some pain, huge help from family and friends and processing photos when I can. The pain I had prior to surgery in my neck and upper back is gone but it is replaced by the post surgical nusence pain which is completely tolerable because I KNOW it's getting better everyday. I am SO completely thankful for the WOnDERFUL family and friends I have who have continued to support me even though I'm a PAIN IN THEIR NECK! LOL Yesterday I went to have my incision checked and they took off the bandages...right now it just looks like I have a hickey with a line through it. It looks like I had a wild time! LOL Afterwards my father took me to the mall to do a bit of Christmas shopping. I have to have it all done in bits and spurts because I'm not getting out. DANG I got some great bargains! If it wasn't for my shopping adrenaline kicking in I never would have been able to do it! I took my father to Anthropologie and of course he LOVED the displays...as I knew he would. I'm a HUGE sucker for a GREAT display and that store sure has them. I big fuzzy heart Anthropologie! I can't buy much there because it's all big bucks but I just like to wander around! I came home and took a 3 hour nap!

My neurosurgeon made the cover of Baltimore magazine this month...that's pretty cool! Especially since we hang out so much together now you know? :-)

Anyway, I did so many sessions before my surgery, I'll be able to keep this blog happy and full of fun pics till I start shooting again! None of these shots are from the same shoot. This first one is my neice and nephew....I LOVE it! How stinkin cute are they! I am working as hard as I can on everyones sessions...so THANK you for your patience! I love all my clients...YOU ROCK my socks!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Those are beautiful Robyn! Glad you are feeling better!

Jocelyn said...

Sounds like you had a good day! Love the pics and I just drooled all over my keyboard, they are so beautiful! Give me a call, we need to change the date I picked for our protraits!