Thursday, November 1, 2007

Here's the BUZZ...

If you are thinking about booking a photo session in time for Christmas from http://www.whimages.com/ please call me soon. 'Cause I'm happy to say that Nov. is "almost" booked (I still have a couple weekend slots and several weekday) but it's getting packed. Pretty cool! I have to say THANK YOU to everyone for making this so much fun and for being GREAT customers and having SUPER CUTE kiddo's!

Please note that there will be a price increase after January 1st. Shots booked NOW will be honored at the current price. So if you are thinking of booking in 2008. Other than the few dates I have in Nov. and Dec. I am currently only scheduling for the first three months of 2008, so if you were thinking about it...

About Halloween...Callie was a beehive! Isn't that cool! Her hair was more yellow than this but the it was getting really dark when I took this pic! Cole was a rocker...I think this was my favorite costume of his EVER, but then you KNOW I've got a super soft spot for rockers! ;-) Peyton wore a cat costume I made for Callie years ago....CUTE! Grace was too cute as a little princess flower fairy. She kept saying, "trick, treat" and "I'm soooo Happy!" Love that! Mr. Mason was shooting cute as a Cowboy!



Posted by Picasa

No comments: