Friday, September 14, 2007

THEY'RE HERE!

My business cards came in yesterday... ROYAL MAIL all the way from London! I think they turned out FAB! They are totally whimsical being half size and everything! Can't wait to start passing them out. I've got 2 shoots this weekend so I'll be giving you some sneak peeks of those too.

Here's the details for photo shoots currently, this may change. As introductory prices:

Approximately 1 hour shoot for 1 child/baby/pet is $75.00 this includes the disc of proofs. Usually 20-40 shots are on the disc with more potentially possible. You can do as you wish with the disc although I definately recommend scrap-masters.com (in Bel Air, MD) as the lab of choice. You can have charm size photos all the way to poster size and the quality
is awesome with reasonable prices. It is 25.00 more for 1 more child and the third is free. I can travel about 30 miles if need be. Any questions, don't hesitate to email me at robynlbedsaul@comcast.net
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Cricket said...

Oh my heck!! What cool cards! I want one just cause LOL!!

Loving all your pictures Robyn, you are so talented and truly have an "eye"!! Thanks for sharing your work!!

Smiles,